Booking Information and Terms & Conditions
Covid 19 update: We will be reopening from 4 July and are now open for bookings. Thank you for your patience.
Lockhouse Farm Cottage is available for booking throughout the year. The minimum stay is three nights. The normal changeover day is Friday. Short breaks are available on request.
How to Book
Please check the availability using the calendar on this website and then make your booking by email to email@example.com or calling 01647 252988. We'll aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
Booking conditions... the formal bit!
• The maximum number of guests must not exceed 5. We do not accept any guests apart from those named when booking.
• The minimum stay is three nights.
• The entire property is strictly no smoking.
• A deposit of 25% of the cost of the holiday is required when booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
• The full payment for your holiday is required a minimum of three weeks before you are due to arrive. Bookings taken within three weeks of the holiday date need to be paid in full.
• Up to two well behaved small or medium sized dogs are welcome. We do not charge for dogs but expect owners to ensure that dogs are clean before entering the property and are kept off the furniture at all times. Guests must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
• Cancellations need to be made in writing.
• Guests are not required to pay an additional deposit for breakages or damage but the owners reserve the right to make an additional charge at the end of your stay to cover replacement or repair for any such damage.
• The cottage is available to you from 3pm on the day of your arrival and guests need to vacate the cottage by 10.00 on the day of departure.